Swaddling comforts a newborn baby, especially during its first six months, but proper wrapping of the blanket requires technique. Learn how to swaddle your baby in this free parenting skills video.
Expert: Dr. Heather Harrison D.O.
Bio: Dr. Heather Harrison specializes in obstetrics, pediatrics, adolescents, women’s health, preventative medicine, acute care and management of chronic medical concerns
Filmmaker: Michael Burton
Series Description: Parenting skills include a wide range of health-related issues such as bathing, teething, breastfeeding and others. Understand these important skill with help from a practicing physician in this free video series on child care.
- Parenting & Discipline : How to Discipline Your Child Without Yelling or Spanking - December 15, 2016
- How Childhood Trauma Affects Parenting - December 15, 2016
- Parenting the Sensitive Child with Julie Rosenshein - December 15, 2016
- The Parenting Mistake That Makes Teens Push You Away | Oprah’s Lifeclass | Oprah Winfrey Network - December 15, 2016
- parenting alone - December 15, 2016
- Parenting solo, you’re not completely alone - December 15, 2016
- Episode 3- Parenting – What To Do When Doing It Alone - December 15, 2016
- Any advice for single parents in parenting alone? With Kelly Nault-Matzen - December 15, 2016
- Any advice for single parents in parenting alone? WithKelly Nault-Matzen - December 15, 2016
- Struggling with parenting? You are not alone - December 15, 2016