As parents, it’s true the very best job we are able to when using the resources, knowledge and wisdom we possess. Something I have learned along the path of my own parenting journey is the idea that when we can experience the world from the point of view, ears and hearts of our own children, we happen to be the most beneficial with them. After we meet them at their level, see what is occurring in their world, and easily ask the things they need from us, the floodgates of heaven open.
If you are able to think about it for merely a moment, being age five again… perhaps you comprehend the world, life, “bad and good,” hurt feelings, etc., as you do now? Of course not. Sometimes we forget that most children have limited experiences to draw from, and also that we should always reached their world communicate and teach, in preference to asking to approach our final world (perspective). From that place, we can take their hand and walk them forward within their journey of life.
Every “misbehavior,” “trouble,” “disagreement,” and/or “acting out,” in case you will, isn’t anything above what a child saying, “I’ve hit the boundary limits of my knowledge and skills. Please teach me more.” That’s all it is. No person is born having the intent of being around trouble constantly. If such is happening, you will find gaps inside the learning process somewhere as you progress.
Id like to challenge each parent to know before judging, to feel before reacting, in order to pose, “Has my child reached the boundary limit of their knowledge and skill set? Is that this simply another opportunity for me to explain?” We are hunting for where we should bridge the gap.
Children curious and adventurous beings. And… they’re learning. We should always remember both.
Let’s concentrate on the love and connection which any boy or girl wants, and show our infants acceptance. And, let’s see parenting clearly as the teaching role that must be. We are blessed to own been given a student to mentor. Let’s guide our young ones in the mountain of life, savoring the view whilst. The skill sets we teach them now will help them in friendships, marriage, business adventures, and their relationships with themselves.
What a great gift to give our young ones ~ experiencing the world through their eyes, ears and heart ~ teaching and guiding them with their journey. That’s really what becoming parent is, isn’t it?
- Parenting & Discipline : How to Discipline Your Child Without Yelling or Spanking - December 15, 2016
- How Childhood Trauma Affects Parenting - December 15, 2016
- Parenting the Sensitive Child with Julie Rosenshein - December 15, 2016
- The Parenting Mistake That Makes Teens Push You Away | Oprah’s Lifeclass | Oprah Winfrey Network - December 15, 2016
- parenting alone - December 15, 2016
- Parenting solo, you’re not completely alone - December 15, 2016
- Episode 3- Parenting – What To Do When Doing It Alone - December 15, 2016
- Any advice for single parents in parenting alone? With Kelly Nault-Matzen - December 15, 2016
- Any advice for single parents in parenting alone? WithKelly Nault-Matzen - December 15, 2016
- Struggling with parenting? You are not alone - December 15, 2016