#1 Best-Selling Author April J. Ford released “You Are Not Alone – How To Rise Above Life’s Challenges With Grace, Gratitude Love & Joy” and dedicated the proceeds to the non-profit Joy’s G.I.F.T. She’ll be hosting a series of shows highlighting some of the experts and topics mentioned in this publication. You’ll have access to experts from various fields that have helped her transition from tragedy to triumph from; health&wellness, parenting, success in business, love &relationships, spirituality, and more! The time she’s invested in research, seeking & learning from top mentors, coaches, healers and teachers, not to mention the financial investments, she’s bringing here to share with you…priceless knowledge!
PARENTING it is a lifelong career itself. However, there is no manual, there’s no job description, there is no pay structure, and there’s no clocking in/out. John has worked with children of all ages for over 35 years. He’s coordinated youth sports and special events in community parks and recreation, coached youth basketball, and girl’s softball. John has spent 28 yrs at the Sacramento Children’s Home as their Recreation Therapist/Trainer helping literally thousands of damaged children lift their self-esteem, improve their social skills, and control their anger and frustration.
He has provided trainings for:
Children’s Receiving Home of Sacramento, Crossroads Treatment Facilities, Child Abuse Prevention Council of Sacramento, Sacramento Crisis Nurseries
Independent Facilitator of Love & Logic Curriculum, Member California Park and Recreation Society Therapeutic Recreation Section Board Member, Active participant as a board member for our non-profit Joy’s GIFT.
- Parenting & Discipline : How to Discipline Your Child Without Yelling or Spanking - December 15, 2016
- How Childhood Trauma Affects Parenting - December 15, 2016
- Parenting the Sensitive Child with Julie Rosenshein - December 15, 2016
- The Parenting Mistake That Makes Teens Push You Away | Oprah’s Lifeclass | Oprah Winfrey Network - December 15, 2016
- parenting alone - December 15, 2016
- Parenting solo, you’re not completely alone - December 15, 2016
- Episode 3- Parenting – What To Do When Doing It Alone - December 15, 2016
- Any advice for single parents in parenting alone? With Kelly Nault-Matzen - December 15, 2016
- Any advice for single parents in parenting alone? WithKelly Nault-Matzen - December 15, 2016
- Struggling with parenting? You are not alone - December 15, 2016