Wise Parenting: Correcting Foolish Children. Proverbs 22:6, 15; 29:17. August 4, 2013.
To spank or not to spank? That is the question. Most child psychologists and social workers will tell you it is harmful and cruel. Listen to this lesson to discover that the Word of God insists that physical punishment done right and lovingly is necessary. Find out how to correctly train each child individually according to his personality to help him find a successful path for his life. Accept that parenting is hard work and principles must be taught over and over.
- Dear Exhausted Parents: A Little Screen Time Doesn’t Hurt and Can Actually Help - February 6, 2020
- Parenting & Discipline : How to Discipline Your Child Without Yelling or Spanking - December 15, 2016
- How Childhood Trauma Affects Parenting - December 15, 2016
- Parenting the Sensitive Child with Julie Rosenshein - December 15, 2016
- The Parenting Mistake That Makes Teens Push You Away | Oprah’s Lifeclass | Oprah Winfrey Network - December 15, 2016
- parenting alone - December 15, 2016
- Parenting solo, you’re not completely alone - December 15, 2016
- Episode 3- Parenting – What To Do When Doing It Alone - December 15, 2016
- Any advice for single parents in parenting alone? With Kelly Nault-Matzen - December 15, 2016
- Any advice for single parents in parenting alone? WithKelly Nault-Matzen - December 15, 2016