With all the focus on mommy, we seem to forget the incredibly important role daddy plays in this parenting game. Lisa Durante shares three ideas that will help you get your partner on baby duty from Day 1.
Join the discussion at: http://lisadurante.com/daddy-duty/
Wondering how you’ll survive life after baby. Then, check out this episode: https://youtu.be/SuqDK1MXuc0
If you enjoyed this video, subscribe to my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYsh…
Connect with me on social:
Thanks for watching!
- Dear Exhausted Parents: A Little Screen Time Doesn’t Hurt and Can Actually Help - February 6, 2020
- Parenting & Discipline : How to Discipline Your Child Without Yelling or Spanking - December 15, 2016
- How Childhood Trauma Affects Parenting - December 15, 2016
- Parenting the Sensitive Child with Julie Rosenshein - December 15, 2016
- The Parenting Mistake That Makes Teens Push You Away | Oprah’s Lifeclass | Oprah Winfrey Network - December 15, 2016
- parenting alone - December 15, 2016
- Parenting solo, you’re not completely alone - December 15, 2016
- Episode 3- Parenting – What To Do When Doing It Alone - December 15, 2016
- Any advice for single parents in parenting alone? With Kelly Nault-Matzen - December 15, 2016
- Any advice for single parents in parenting alone? WithKelly Nault-Matzen - December 15, 2016