Hello, this is episode 2 of my new original video series, I hope you guys are enjoying this. It’s going to be a long week. I have two exams this week. And I hope I don’t sleep-in and miss class again. Class was pretty awesome today. It was a long and rainy day. I had a busy schedule all day from 8am-10pm.
I had a good breakfast meal with my lovely cousin, Xia. And then went back home to print out my class work that was due in class. Then came back home after class, took a shower then I took a nap. Had a meet up at school for a group project at 6pm. Dinner at Applebee with Xia. We did the 2 for $20. I had a Shrimp fettuccine and my cousin ordered Steak.
After dinner, I and my cousin headed to an Open Mic so I could support a friend. Stayed there for an hour and half then came home. I was driving my mom’s car. I borrowed it for a few hours. But didn’t want to stay out too late.
So, that was a busy day. Have a good night everyone.
Tags: cheerfulforever, hideseekplay, talk, asian, parenting, tips, 1, week, experience, from, my, no one is perfect, life, moving on, growing up, lessons, series, weekly, saturday, sunday, filming, upload, enjoy, 2
- Dear Exhausted Parents: A Little Screen Time Doesn’t Hurt and Can Actually Help - February 6, 2020
- Parenting & Discipline : How to Discipline Your Child Without Yelling or Spanking - December 15, 2016
- How Childhood Trauma Affects Parenting - December 15, 2016
- Parenting the Sensitive Child with Julie Rosenshein - December 15, 2016
- The Parenting Mistake That Makes Teens Push You Away | Oprah’s Lifeclass | Oprah Winfrey Network - December 15, 2016
- parenting alone - December 15, 2016
- Parenting solo, you’re not completely alone - December 15, 2016
- Episode 3- Parenting – What To Do When Doing It Alone - December 15, 2016
- Any advice for single parents in parenting alone? With Kelly Nault-Matzen - December 15, 2016
- Any advice for single parents in parenting alone? WithKelly Nault-Matzen - December 15, 2016