Hello, everyone this is one of my original video series. This will be put into a playlist calling, “From My Experience.” Each week there will ba a different theme and this week is Asian Parenting Tips. I will film most of my videos every Sunday and upload them through the week. Starting from Monday until Friday. Saturday and Sunday will be homework day for me and film and uploading to my other video series, Music Talk. I hope you guys enjoy this series.
These videos are from my own experience. So, I’m not making it up or trying to hate on anyone or anything. It’s life and sometime we all need to release or do something to keep ourself sane.
I hope you learn something or if not it’s alright just have fun and have a smile. Have a wonderful day everyone.
Tags: cheerfulforever, hideseekplay, talk, asian, parenting, tips, 1, week, experience, from, my, no one is perfect, life, moving on, growing up, lessons, series, weekly, saturday, sunday, filming, upload, enjoy
- Dear Exhausted Parents: A Little Screen Time Doesn’t Hurt and Can Actually Help - February 6, 2020
- Parenting & Discipline : How to Discipline Your Child Without Yelling or Spanking - December 15, 2016
- How Childhood Trauma Affects Parenting - December 15, 2016
- Parenting the Sensitive Child with Julie Rosenshein - December 15, 2016
- The Parenting Mistake That Makes Teens Push You Away | Oprah’s Lifeclass | Oprah Winfrey Network - December 15, 2016
- parenting alone - December 15, 2016
- Parenting solo, you’re not completely alone - December 15, 2016
- Episode 3- Parenting – What To Do When Doing It Alone - December 15, 2016
- Any advice for single parents in parenting alone? With Kelly Nault-Matzen - December 15, 2016
- Any advice for single parents in parenting alone? WithKelly Nault-Matzen - December 15, 2016