SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE Divorce Corp VIDEOS: http://www.youtube.com/user/DivorceCorp?sub_confirmation=1
Watch as director Joseph Sorge discusses recent research about the benefits of shared parenting to both children and parents. The research shows that children are healthier and happier when they live in a shared parenting relationship compared to a single parent custody situation. We welcome your comments.
If you would like to get involved, visit www.divorcecorp.com.
- Dear Exhausted Parents: A Little Screen Time Doesn’t Hurt and Can Actually Help - February 6, 2020
- Parenting & Discipline : How to Discipline Your Child Without Yelling or Spanking - December 15, 2016
- How Childhood Trauma Affects Parenting - December 15, 2016
- Parenting the Sensitive Child with Julie Rosenshein - December 15, 2016
- The Parenting Mistake That Makes Teens Push You Away | Oprah’s Lifeclass | Oprah Winfrey Network - December 15, 2016
- parenting alone - December 15, 2016
- Parenting solo, you’re not completely alone - December 15, 2016
- Episode 3- Parenting – What To Do When Doing It Alone - December 15, 2016
- Any advice for single parents in parenting alone? With Kelly Nault-Matzen - December 15, 2016
- Any advice for single parents in parenting alone? WithKelly Nault-Matzen - December 15, 2016