A sample from the video “Families Talk About…Wise Words on Discipline,” available from Active Parenting Publishers (www.activeparenting.com/FTA_main).
In this video, parents discuss the challenges of raising their children and modeling their behavior, as well as the importance of rules, discipline options, time-out for both kids and parents and more. Meet parents like Dale, a single mother of four, who acknowledges that sometimes she feels like “”smacking”” her children but instead relies on some creative alternatives. Features mothers and fathers who are parents of children ranging from infant to teen. This video is available in English or dubbed in Spanish.
- Parenting & Discipline : How to Discipline Your Child Without Yelling or Spanking - December 15, 2016
- How Childhood Trauma Affects Parenting - December 15, 2016
- Parenting the Sensitive Child with Julie Rosenshein - December 15, 2016
- The Parenting Mistake That Makes Teens Push You Away | Oprah’s Lifeclass | Oprah Winfrey Network - December 15, 2016
- parenting alone - December 15, 2016
- Parenting solo, you’re not completely alone - December 15, 2016
- Episode 3- Parenting – What To Do When Doing It Alone - December 15, 2016
- Any advice for single parents in parenting alone? With Kelly Nault-Matzen - December 15, 2016
- Any advice for single parents in parenting alone? WithKelly Nault-Matzen - December 15, 2016
- Struggling with parenting? You are not alone - December 15, 2016