Cyberbullying, Sexting, Internet Addiction: How to Protect your Children against Cyberbullying and other Cyberthreats.
0:00 Probably your children have a smartphone, and if you think you need to understand this in order to protect your children then you are almost wrong.
In fact, this is just a mean, a tool your kids use in order to get what’s happening in the clouds.
The Web is about relationship…but what happens when these relationships go bad?
Sex + Texting.
You snap a nude photo of yourself and send it to your partner.
Nothing wrong with it, but what would happen if I persuaded you to snap a nude photo of yourself, and then I posted it to my Social channels, possibly adding some funny text?
My goal as Cyberbully is Psychological humiliation, and I’m going to use the viral power of the Web to accomplish my mission.
1:17 *Internet Addiction*
Here your teens spend too much time on the Web, or on porn websites…but how much is _too much_ ?
2:17 *The Digital Jungle and the Digital Wolves*
If the World is a jungle, then the online World is a digital jungle.
Here wolves change their Identity in order to persuade you they are the partner of your dreams, teens/children like you, or good men that love children and donate them candy gifts.
3:01 *Bad habits that lead to unhealthy behaviors*
Cyberbullying, Porn and Internet Addiction, Stalking and Pedophilia, all leave marks in your children: they are called _unhealthy behaviors_ .
3:34 *How a Parental Control Software may help you*
To create a true relationship with your children.
To create trust with your children.
3:54 *The features of a good Parental Control Software*
Thanks to https://www.familoop.com/
5:15 *The right Parenting style*
From controlling to monitoring and mentoring.
6:45 *The daily check, and how to do it*
How to create a Ritual with your children.
How to analyze their online activity together.
7:46 *The main weapon we have and our children don’t*
More Parenting Tips:
– Digital Parenting Tips Medium publication
– Digital Education Tips Parenting in Digital Age Google+ Collection:
– Follow my Snapchat Educational Stories at ivan_psy
– Check out Familoop Safeguard: https://www.familoop.com/
- Dear Exhausted Parents: A Little Screen Time Doesn’t Hurt and Can Actually Help - February 6, 2020
- Parenting & Discipline : How to Discipline Your Child Without Yelling or Spanking - December 15, 2016
- How Childhood Trauma Affects Parenting - December 15, 2016
- Parenting the Sensitive Child with Julie Rosenshein - December 15, 2016
- The Parenting Mistake That Makes Teens Push You Away | Oprah’s Lifeclass | Oprah Winfrey Network - December 15, 2016
- parenting alone - December 15, 2016
- Parenting solo, you’re not completely alone - December 15, 2016
- Episode 3- Parenting – What To Do When Doing It Alone - December 15, 2016
- Any advice for single parents in parenting alone? With Kelly Nault-Matzen - December 15, 2016
- Any advice for single parents in parenting alone? WithKelly Nault-Matzen - December 15, 2016