On this webcast of Alexandra Mayers LIVE, Alexandra shares some advice for the parents of sex workers and pornstars. In addition she explains why she doesn’t think that sex workers and pornstars should enter the industry if they are a parent (though the adult entertainment industry is notorious for preferring single mothers, due to the high rate of pedophiles and the fact that single mothers are easy to control via blackmail and threats directed towards their children).
At the end of this webcast Alexandra Mayers reads an email she received in September of 2016 from a woman who identified herself as pornstar Bobbi Dylan’s mother.
Hopefully Bobbi Dylan understands that her parents care about her
very much and want her to be safe and happy.
- Dear Exhausted Parents: A Little Screen Time Doesn’t Hurt and Can Actually Help - February 6, 2020
- Parenting & Discipline : How to Discipline Your Child Without Yelling or Spanking - December 15, 2016
- How Childhood Trauma Affects Parenting - December 15, 2016
- Parenting the Sensitive Child with Julie Rosenshein - December 15, 2016
- The Parenting Mistake That Makes Teens Push You Away | Oprah’s Lifeclass | Oprah Winfrey Network - December 15, 2016
- parenting alone - December 15, 2016
- Parenting solo, you’re not completely alone - December 15, 2016
- Episode 3- Parenting – What To Do When Doing It Alone - December 15, 2016
- Any advice for single parents in parenting alone? With Kelly Nault-Matzen - December 15, 2016
- Any advice for single parents in parenting alone? WithKelly Nault-Matzen - December 15, 2016