Having been just one parent herself, this writer knows the awesome fear of worrying about her children while she actually is at work, plus the even greater fear that this child could be snatched by her foreign ex-husband. Whether you were married to a foreigner or not, exactly the same fears apply – plus a man too who is just one father might fear that his children might be kidnapped. Perhaps one of the worst fears to put it briefly is the idea that at some point she’ll get those call from the child’s school and the father to talk about that something has occur to the infant. Single parents, especially mothers, are less concerned about things such as food and clothes as who are situations that may be easily remedied. She s worried constantly regarding the welfare of one’s child.
Most dreaded five common single parent fears
The main fear a parent has from a messy and complicated divorce may be that her partner has more funds than she’s got and shall get custody of the children while he has got the financial means to carry out more often for the babies and draw things out. They usually have money to engage a detective and the best lawyer money can use and also that the judge might think she is not on equal footing and also that he may get the infants.
Another dreaded fear that a single parent has may be that whereas or she is in the office that the other parent will come to the school, take the child, and go away using the child to his country. Although there are actually laws out of this, as the single parent snatches a toddler and runs going to abroad, there is a great deal of work involved since it involves international law and there is a whole lot more than the kidnapping charge to deal with, any of which can will drag out the process.
The only parent will fear that this other parent although he or she loves the little one, is not going to put the interests considering the child first and can stop at less to have the child their possession as during that time neither parent can think clearly, and so she fears the woman might never observe the child again. A toddler kidnapping delivers the same devastating psychological effects on a parent for being child that is actually missing or found dead.
Another common single parent fear is something will occur to her like an accident or perhaps a long illness and also that her children will surely be detached by the authorities and also that she will struggle to keep her children herself.
Though it may appear to be an irrational fear, you will find single parents who even though their child is asleep during the night, worry that someone might forced the lock the house at nighttime, subsequently she sleeps with a baseball bat next to the bed or a knife underneath of the pillow. Single moms are fierce children protectors. A parent also fears any time he or she sends the infants when it comes to the weekend or holidays towards the other parent’s house, the fact that the children may not be returned.
- Dear Exhausted Parents: A Little Screen Time Doesn’t Hurt and Can Actually Help - February 6, 2020
- Parenting & Discipline : How to Discipline Your Child Without Yelling or Spanking - December 15, 2016
- How Childhood Trauma Affects Parenting - December 15, 2016
- Parenting the Sensitive Child with Julie Rosenshein - December 15, 2016
- The Parenting Mistake That Makes Teens Push You Away | Oprah’s Lifeclass | Oprah Winfrey Network - December 15, 2016
- parenting alone - December 15, 2016
- Parenting solo, you’re not completely alone - December 15, 2016
- Episode 3- Parenting – What To Do When Doing It Alone - December 15, 2016
- Any advice for single parents in parenting alone? With Kelly Nault-Matzen - December 15, 2016
- Any advice for single parents in parenting alone? WithKelly Nault-Matzen - December 15, 2016